Here are some great uses of baking soda:
1. Solution for bad breath – Baking soda is extremely effective in eliminating the bad breath. All you have to do is in a glass of water to put a teaspoon of baking soda and to gargle with the solution. This process should be repeated every other day.
2. Protect your nails – All you have to do here is to prepare a paste of 3 parts baking soda and 1 part water and to apply the prepared paste on your nails.
3. Baking soda can be natural exfoliator – You can keep your skin clean and healthy with adding baking soda in your facial routine.
4. You can use baking soda for your hair – Baking soda will make your hair healthy and clean with using baking soda as conditioner. Use it only once in a mouth because baking soda has high pH levels.
5. You can make your teeth white with the help of baking soda – You should use baking soda for whitening your teeth only once a week because if you do it every day it might end up damaging your enamel.
6. It can make your skin soft – With making a mixture out of soap, baking soda and water you can solve the problem with dry feet and hands. Apply that mixture on the affected areas with massaging gently and after that with warm water rinse it off.
7. Baking soda can be your natural DIY deodorant – All you have to do is to mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda and a couple of drops of essential oil from your choice and to apply the mixture on your armpits.
8. Baking soda can be your solution for acne – All you have to do is to make a paste out of baking soda and water and to apply it on the affected areas.
9. You can use baking soda to relieve body odor – All you have to do is to fill your bathtub with water and to add a little bit of baking soda and to soak into that water. Do this 1 to 2 times weekly.